- Circular No. (5) of 2022 on Defining transactions in Which the Use of Cash is Prohibited.
- Circular No. (4) of 2022 On the Responsibilities and Tasks of the Senior Management of Regulated Entities.
- Circular No. (3) of 2022 on the Subscription to the NCTC Electronic Notification Platform for the Implementation of the Designation Order on the Sanctions List (UNSC and National) and Implementation of Freezing.
- Circular No. (7) of 2021 Regarding the responsibilities and tasks of the compliance officers and their representatives with auditors, dealers of precious metals or precious stones, trust and companies service providers.
- Circular No. (6) of 2021 on the Implementation of Targeted Financial Sanctions by the Implementing Parties at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry
- Circular No. (5) of 2021 On Guidance to obtaining Customer Identification Data and any other Required Data and Rules governing Online Sales.
- Circular No. (7) of 2020 on the Implementation of the AML/CFT Compliance Rules for Auditors, Dealers in Precious Metals or Precious Stones, Trust and Company Service Providers.
- Circular No. (6) of 2020 for Auditors, Dealers in Precious Metals and Stones and Trust and Company Service Providers about High-Risk Jurisdictions Subject to A Call for Action by the Financial Action Task Force and Jurisdictions Under Increased Monitoring.
- Circular No. (5) of 2020 on Dealers in Precious Metals or Stones in Terms of Implementation of Enhanced Customer Due Diligence for Non-Face-to-Face Transactions.