The Commercial Registration and Licenses Department
The Commercial Registration and Licenses Department is responsible for:
- Implementing policies related to commercial registrations, trade agents and commercial entities in Qatar.
- Market monitoring and regulation of the private sector.
- Management and oversight of the Commercial Registry and Trade Agents Register.
- Reviewing commercial license applications.
- Keeping a record of economic, professional and commercial craftsmanship activities.
- Issuing commercial licenses.
- Verifying Qatari, GCC, Arab and international food and fodder certificates.
- Reviewing Trade Agency contracts to ensure they meet standards.
- Developing and implementing terms and conditions related to the principle of reciprocity for countries exporting goods and commodities that have approved local agents.
- Commercial Registration Section.
- Commercial Licenses Section.
- Commercial Agents Section.