The Internal Audit Department
The Internal Audit Department is responsible for:
- Developing annual audit plans outlining the Ministry’s administrative activities, seeking minister approval and reporting on audit findings.
- Ensuring the ministerial activities are legally implemented.
- Monitoring financial documents such as receipts, invoices, vouchers, etc.
- Developing and implementing financial guidelines.
- Ensuring procedures related to recruitment, holiday entitlements, promotions, and other HR related issues are legally implemented.
- Ensuring the safety and security of Ministry owned and controlled funds, properties, furniture, equipment, buildings etc.
- Participating in the inspection of stores inventories, and other Ministry controlled properties.