Financial And Administrative Affairs
The Finance and Administration Department is responsible for:
- Implementing ministerial finance policies.
- Preparing annual budgets and final accounts in collaboration with the relevant administrative departments.
- Ensuring performance quality is maintained by providing administrative departments with required support.
- Overseeing the procurement tender processes in line with ministerial policies.
- Monitoring the execution of endorsements, audit revenues and expenditure accounts.
- Processing all ministerial mail.
- Safeguarding and sustaining the ministerial archives.
- Preparing of financial documents and transactions.
- Allocating accommodation and allowance reimbursements for Ministry employees.
- Collecting ministerial service fees.
- Performing all administration services.
- Maintaining and monitoring the Ministry’s stores.
- Revenues section.
- Finance section.
- Procurement section.
- Administrative Services section.
Request quotations for tenders less than QAR 200,000 ensuring the bidding company is on the Ministry’s approved list of suppliers.